Is there a permanent cure for my sinusitis problem ?

i m suffering from chronicle infection n i also have a sinusitis what is my disease name and what do i do to treat them permanently
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Dear, Hello,
Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
You have written all this in very vague language. Seems you suffer from CHRONIC SINUSITIS-- Chronic- a disease of long duration, Sinusitis- inflammation of a nasal sinus. It is a diseases treated by ENT specialists so please consult an ENT specialist. Good luck.
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum

Please mention your symptoms , so that somthing can be suggested.

If you mean you have frequent, long lasting colds- it can be SINUSIITS and/or ALLERGIC RHINITIS.

For the above conditions you can try homeopathy , will give permanent solutions.

For further queries-