Is there a natural treatment for excessive sweating?

Hi doctor, 25 years old, I ve got excessive under arm sweating and it s horrible,can you help me ho to get rid of It? Is there any treatment you can advice that i can buy to the pharmacy or maybe a natural way without any surgical procedure. Hope my question will be answered.. Thanks a lot and more power...
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of LOCAL HYPERHIDROSIS is the cause for your sufferings.

- in such cases i would suggest you homeopathic treatment for permanent cure.
-in homeopathy philosophy this condition is due to deranged vital force or constitution.
-the treatment directed to correct the deranged constitution with constitutional homeopathic similimum.

-for indivisual selection of similimum on the basis of
modality and
concomitant ,you should consult your local homeopathic physician

wishing you good health