Is there a method for removal of hairs on chin and neck permanently ?

i am frm kanpur n my name is varsha age is 24 my height is 5 4 inches my weight is 62.i m female.i have got a healthy growth of hairs on my chin and neck which is clearly visible to others and it builts inferiority complex within me and i go for wax on my face after every 10 days to temporary remove hairs.but at times its difficult to get it removed frequently.i am also a patient of dipression since 8 years so i also take help of schychatrist.but hve never taken regular mental treatment.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011