Is there a medication for avoiding too much of sweat throughout the body ?

DEAR SIR, I AM MAN. I CALL FROM CHITTAGONG BANGLADESH I HAVE LOT OF SWAET FULL BODY ARE SWAETING MY AGE IS 37 YEARS BEFORE I DONOT TAKE MEDICINE FOR SWAETING? HOW CAN REMOVE THAT SWAETING? BISHWAJIT
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Sweating is a good sign of health! If you want to reduce it, drink lots of water. Bathing twice also will help you. There is no medicine to reduce sweating.
hello and welcome to healthcaremagic,
would like to know since how long are you having excessive sweating?Also what kind of work do you do?
In the mean time drink lots of fluids,take bath twice a day apply talcum powder liberally.
take care