Is there a home remedy for urinary tract infection? Burning while urination

hello doc i just had a quik question about U.T.I i think i have one and what should i take as far as home remedie cause dont realy have the money for medicine? and also just wanna make clear that i am having sex with my 1 and only partner and next thing i know it just started to burn when i pee and its been 3 days so far but what i have been doing is flushing out my system with water ,but still burns...what should i do DOC?????????
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query
You have burning micturition since 3 days You want to try for any home remedy as you are unable to afford to purchase medicines.You can drink plenty of Barley water as it is highly effective in UTI.