Is there a diet plan to increase my fertility and sperm health ?

sir, what kind of food that makes my fertility and sperm healthy ?? please
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,

Vitamins play a key role in the health and well being of your little guys, but more specifically vitamin C, E, and B12 are essential for their antioxidant properties and for boosting the production of sperm. Vitamin C and E also help to increase your sperms motility (swimming ability) which is huge if you are trying to start a family.

Amino Acids L-arginine, and L-cartinine commonly found in spinach, tuna, seaweed (spirulina), egg whites and turkey are a value added source for increasing semen production.

Brazil nuts, red meat, poultry, cottage cheese, and eggs are a great source of selenium which is another mineral that improves the motility of your sperm.

There are a few herbs that are very popular and have been used for centuries to help men raise their sexual powers. If you are looking to raise your testosterone level then you should try the herb Tribulus Terrestris known for increasing testosterone production. Saw Palmetto is used to stimulate the glands that are connected to semen production.