Is there a cure for uterus tumor and pain during periods other than surgery ?

Respected Sir /Madam, I have a major problem, My elder sister is now 44yrs old she also unmarried . she suffering from uterus tumor pain . every month pain start before 3 days for period then continue 10-12 days . to much pain first 3days since 7-8 yrs . she has diabetic also ( insulin dependent ,regular before lunch and dinner 15ml &25ml and one eltraoxin tab empty stomach ). Her UGS report find that there is a tumor , size 10mm. • Doctor suggest for uterus operation but we have panic for surgical action . Have any believable way without surgical action for my elder sister‘s treatment (specifically Uterus tumor) . If yes, how to get the medicine and where? (For Period time deep pain & uterus tumor cure)Please give details. Please response me as soon as possible (excuse me for any miss-formation) With regards Swapan Sen Mobile No-09233640726
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011