Is there a cure for freckles? Dry skin during winters, oily skin during summer

Hello Doctor, Since long have have been facing skin issues. Earlier in my school and college I had light white patches on my face which came and went away on their own. Later they came again and I had to take treatment. It didn t worked much and I stopped taking the medications . After few years a different problem irrupted. I started noticing small freckles over my face specials on the side of the cheeks. Slowly these freckles spread all over, over the chest hands and even on back and tummy to certain extent. In between twice took allopathic treatment and once homeopathic for quite long. The formers didn t worked but later did work to a bit extent but i haven t got cured. Lately I have started again taking allopathic treatment. My doctor is also treating me for pimples . Although pimples are getting far lesser in number and adversity but freckles still exist. I am really afraid if they will ever go. It lowers my confidence. My doctor treated me first for the inflammatory acne and prescribed Benzac Ac gel, some Derina e ms cream, Azithromycen and triglow cream. Later after a month he stopped Azithromycen. Later he has asked me to have Acutried tab, for which i am having Tretiva 20 as replacement. Acne has become much better but as i said freckles are still there. i am also using Brite Cream recommended to apply it twice a day and triglow twice a week. durng this treatment he laso gave some spot treatment with a solution called TC (If i heard it correct) it formed some freezing and then skin peeled off from the spots, but the color of the spots was same as before. During this he asked me to stop putting any cream. now again I am back to Brite twice a day and Tretiva 20. Please suggest me is there really any cure for freckles. If not from other places can it get cured from my face chest and back, at least. I am really worried. Please help! Also wanted to share that I am 26yrs old and my skin is dry and gets too dry during winters. Still in summers i feel oil over my nose , specially after i wake up. As said by specialists my T zone i oily.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012