Is there a cure for damaged ear speaker? Reduction in volume threshold, distortion to much lower sounds. How can this be treated? <br>

Is there a cure for broken speaker ear? My ears are damaged and anytime I m around any loud noise my ears distort and sound like a broken speaker. I ve had this problem for years and consulted ear specialists but no one knew my condition and were no help. As my years progressed with this problem my volume threshold keeps dropping and my ears distort to much lower sounds than I used to be able to withstand. If anyone can help i would be so grateful. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012