Is there a condition making multiple fibroids, masses, and cysts throughout my body ?

Is there a condition making Multiple fibroids , masses, and cysts throughout my body I m a 38 year old female with a long history of severe cystic acne all over my body with need for surgical removal (Hidradenitis Suppurativa ). In the past two years I ve had surgery to remove a tumor in my sinus cavity. Twice now, I have had Endometriosis and multiple fibroids surgically removed from both ovaries (which is back again causing frequent pain). My Uterus was removed because of a Large mass inside my Uterus AND a Large mass attached outside of my Uterus. Part of my breast was removed due to fibroid/mass and types of abnormal cells . I still have a mass in my thyroid that will eventually have to be removed. I have several family members with the same problems who have also had surgeries for these conditions. Can not get a straight answer from any of my doctors-Is there a specific condition that would cause Cysts, masses, fibroids, and tumors to keep growing throughout my body? Other conditions I have that are not related- Arthritis both feet & throughout body with one leg shorter than other, TMJ with Migraines, Spine out of alignment, Pinched nerves, Fibromyalgia, Asthma, Diabetes, Mesial Temporal Sclerosis, etc. I have also had CONSTANT infections-especially with each surgery.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011