Is there a chance that the rabies vaccine contained live virus and I might get rabies ?

hi i am from india. i recently recieved rabies vaccine (human diploid cell vaccine) or rabivax . my question is there a chance that the vaccine contained live virus and i might get rabies from it . i know it contains inactivated virus but what are chances or has anyone got rabies through rabies vaccination .please reply, i am really tensed about it, i cannot get my mind of it that i have rabies please explain it in deep detail. AAAAA YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012