Is there a chance of pregnancy in a women having a large ovary ?

Hi Doc,I was given HCG shot (Corian 5000), when my ovary size was 23*25 mm.I have consulted with another doc and she said this size is very large and egg will not be productive even after getting ruptured by HCG. My period was due on 4th May but i havent got yet. Since last 15 days, i was busy in my brother s marriage and have done really heavy and hectic work.I dont see any symptom of pregnancy . Do you suggest I should take the urine test or shall i wait for for another 2 3 days. My period is due since last 6 days.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011