Is there a chance of pregnancy if I postpone getting injected with sifasi 5000 ?

today is my 9day and right ovary is 23mm and left is 17mm and et 8mm my doctor suggestedme to take injection sifasi 5000 for convience but my husband is out of station and he will be may only on13days. are there hopes of gettg pregnant after that date. please advice
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012
Well your eggs are already matured and the ET is good. The eggs rupture within 36 hours of HCG (Sifasi). In case you dont take inj, the possibility of them rupturing naturally is high depending on the size. SO, it is the right time to become pregnant now rather than waiting for 4 more days as the life of ruptured egg is only 24 hours.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
It is not clear that your husband will come after 13 days or he will be there on 13th day of your period.
If he will be there on 13 th day of your period then there is chances of having pregnancy.Then you may go for injection.
Ok and bye.