Is there a chance of pregnancy after taking mensovit plus ?

i had sex by may......i got periods regularly for past two months......but i don t know whether am pregnant or not but i took mensovit plus for past three day.still there is chance of pregnancy????????
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011
There is no chance of pregnancy,still in doubt go for pregnancy test.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
hello preetha,

you can have a doubt of pregnancy if you have delayed periods or if you had only spotting. getting periods regularly itself is a sign to say you are not pregnant. mensovit tablet should be taken once daily under medical supervision only.

i advise you to first take a pregnancy test to confirm the results.

i would also advise you to not take these tablets as you have regular periods.

please contact a gynecologist if you stil have a doubt.

i hope i have answered your doubt.

take care and if you have any further queries please contact us at heathcaremagic.