Is there a chance of brain damage if my newborn falls down from the bed ?

Hi. My 3 weeks old newborn fell out of bed when i fell asleep while I was feeding him. Our bed is 18 inches high and we have a padded fully carpeted floor. I am not sure how he landed on the floor but she just briefly cried and went back to sleep again. Her sleeping, eating and waking pattern hasn t changed and she looks okay to me. My question is, is there something i need to be worried about later? I m just worried that some sort of abnormalities will surface later in life due to brain damage as a result of her fall. Thank you so much for answering my question.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012