Is there a chance for me to be pregnant inspite of getting monthly periods ?

well i had sex in july 2010 and i thought i was pregnant after because my peiod after i had sex was 4 days late but it came then but i have been haven my period for the last 7 months but i feel as though i may be pregnant my stomach has a weird feeling to it like its bloated all the time and i sometimes have butterflies and i just wanted to know could i be possibly be pregnant but still having my period
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi ;
kindly get your pregnancy test done as soon as possible.if it is positive consult a Gynaecologist.If pregnancy test is negative then it could be due to hormonal imbalance;still you will need to see a Gynaecologist.
thanks
ok so there could be a possibilty i am then..ok thanks for your advice..:) really appreciate it