Is their finical help for people with congestive heart failure?

I am 32, with Dialated Cardiomypoathy/ Congestive heart Failure . I work full time now and the stress of it makes my heart get worse...I am not making enough money (my husband is in the Marine Corp.). I need to bring in more money and I am willing to get a second job, but I know that it will just make my heart worse, and could jeporidze my health. Is their any kind of goverment thing that can help someone like me? Like some kind of finical aid as a sublament so that I don t have to jepordize my health by trying to work a second job? Anyone know of anything that can help me? thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009