Is the vaginal infection I have, due to the medication I am taking for chest infection ?

Hi, I am 26 yrs, female, I have lung infection,i have been facing that problem since last 4 months,presently i am talking medicine as following tetra cox-2tab.with one domphan forte( in morning),benz (3 a day) and a benadon , Now i am worried cause i have vaginal problem as itching,light pain.. is it the side effect of medicine?besides my period is not regular it s totally irregular it s stopped since last three months i am too much worried ...pls help me what should i do ? Thanks a lot
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011