Is the threading for excess facial hair the reason for my acne problem which is causing discoloration in that area ?

I have mild acne breakouts on my face but they cause discolouration in that particular area after getting healed which takes ages to clear up! I have sensitive skin so I dont want to overload my skin with chemicals . Is there a natural way, convenient enough for a hostel dweller. Also, I have more than usual facial hair on my sideburns and some parts of cheeks so I get threading done on them. Could this be the reason for my problem?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012