Is the sperm count of 65 million normal or would lead to infertility ?

my husband sperm count is 65 million is this ok for infertality?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
my all reports r ok but my TSH is hight n prolactin is 31 im taking 1 tab for TSH befor breakfast n 1 for prolactin.......
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
There are various parameters in semen analysis which decide fertility potential of a male. Sperm count is one among the parameters. According to WHO criteria sperm count should be >20 million/ml , Volume >2.0 ml , pH 7.2-7.8 , Motility >50% , Morphology >30% with normal morphology, WBC< 1 million /ml. Among semen parameters apern count, morphology and motility are most important parameters and predictor of fertility. IN your case sperm count is within normal limits. Once your hormonal disturbance is corrected , it ll be easy for you to conceive. Take care.