Is the sperm count of 200mill/cc and motility of 80 %normal and what does agglutination mean ?

Pls interpret my semen analysis report for me..Liquefaction Time: 15mns // Vol: 2.5m; // Appearance: Pearly White // PH: Alkaline // Sperm Conc: 80 mill/cc // Total Sperm count 200 mill/cc // Agglutination: +1 // GRADE A Progressive : 20% // GRADE B progressive: 60% // GRADE C: 15% // GRADE D Immotile: 5% // Total Sperm Motility A+B = 80% // Total Non-Motile: 20% // WBC Count : 4-5/hPF What is agglutination and is the sperm motility okay? Also what is significance of WBC count? Thanks for this excellent service !
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011