Is the sore inside the uterus a sign of uterine fibroid and will my fertility be affected by the treatment ?

Hi doctor,I am 29 year old woman of 5 4 height 57 kg weight,married for one and half year having no children...had an early miscarriage in January 2011. Now through routine pelvic exam dr. has found a small sore inside the uterus. I have no prominant symptom yet except light brown spotting between my periods. There is no heavy bleeding or cramps during my periods. Is it a sign of Uterine Fibroid? Dr has prescribed Regestrone tablets twice a day for 10 days,advised to go through a biopsy test and destroy the sore with rays. Is the process effective for me? Is it necessary to go through the surgery right now when I have no children? Will it affect my fertility? I want to have a baby. Is it the right time? Is there chances of miscarriage if I don t do the surgery? Is there any medical treatment? Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011