Is the semen analysis report normal? Is this count enough for pregnancy?

Hi, I am 29 year old, i had semen analysis last week, results are Quantity - 2-5 CC Viscosity - Normal Reaction - Alkaline Liquifaction - within 20-45 mint Total Sperm count - =20 million Motility = 30 % Non- Motility = 70 % My question is , above mentioned report is normal or abnormal ? Motility percentage is low, How to increase sperm counts and its motility? Is this sperm counts enough for pregnancy ? please answer the above mentioned query.... Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012