Is the pain in bending / straightening arm due to my use of crutches after bilateral bunionectomy in toes ?

Nearly three weeks ago, I had a bilateral bunionectomy to alleviate pain in my big toes. I ve been using crutches ever since, and two days ago, I woke up with moderate pain in my elbow. It gradually faded over the course of the day, so I wasn t overly concerned until it came back again the next morning. Today, I woke up to severe pain in my elbow, along the outside, and I am unable to completely bend or straighten my right arm. I ve been icing it down all day, and tried a heating pad , too, but the pain has barely alleviated. Is this due to my use of crutches?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011