Is the medication for low sperm correct and could i be pregnant after the treatment ?

hi My name is nikita and I m trying to conceive since 1 year. Once i got misscarrige before 2 year and now Me and my Husband done all the report. In my husband s report Low sperm count came near 50 million and sperm motality is 80%. And now my doctor started medicine for both of us. She recommended my husband for fertly M.[25mg] daily one at bed time and Provironum[25mg] at bed time. And for me She gave Vitasafe contain lycopene with Multivitamin & Multimineral softgelatin Capsules. May Know Is this medicine safe and with low sperm count can i be preganant.
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011