Is the lump in the right ear thought to be tumor totally curable ?

Hi, Im a 21 year old female with alot of health issues but one concern is my ENT surgon descovered a lump that he thinks could be a tumor in my right ear just arund my jaw line i can feel the lump in that area but the doctor seen it through looking into my ear he drained my ear but within a hour it was filled up with puss blood and fluid again my ear drains this about 10 tiimes a day but the more i walk around the more it drains gives me a headach causing me to throw up at some points of the day what do u think it is im going to see my ENT surgon in 3 weeks but the constant worry is bugging me due to the fact im only young with health problems and a 2 year old son
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011