Is the length of the penis a matter of concern if I want to impregnate my wife ?

Peganancy : planning for a baby for the last six months. I am 32 year old and got married in the last year.we are planning for a baby for the last six months. I am always ejaculating inside my wife s vagina. but she has not been conceived yet. The length of my penis is about 8 -10 cm after erection . is it due to small length of penis for which the semen can not come in contact with eggs. kindly give me suggestions.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
That is not a cause for not getting pregnant,There are a number of other causes.If you have had regular unprotected sex for at least 6 months and have not concieved then both you and your wife should see a doctor for a basic fertility work up.