Is the joint pain in knuckles and toes a sign of arthritis and does paya soup help in reliving joint pain ?

can a paya soup help in arthritis i feel joint pain in my nuckles joints and toes joints what is this? is it a symptoms of arthritis. i got to know that bone marrow soup helps a lot. in india we call it a paya soup. please let me know about it and thanks for your time. by profession i am a developer and maximum time sitting on laptop typing and 2 days back started jim and doing aerobic exercise for 1 hour my age is 28 and 6.5 feet in height and 56 kg weight.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012