Is the count of serum iron 192 and ggt 71 normal or a matter of concern ?

my ggt was 71 and my serum iron was 191 should i be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Please provide your age weight sex and other medical history if any. Alone these values cannot tell u anything

General & Family Physician Dr. Usman Imtiaz's  Response
High GGT is related to increased risk of have certain diseases like diabetes, stroke atherosclerosis. It can be lowered by having a balanced diet. But in your case serum iron is also elevated. It can be normal or it can be due to a disease like heriditary hemochromatosis. Please provide the details....