Is the Nordette pill (white colored) same as the one advertised as emergency contraception?

Hi! I took Lady pills prior to sex but it was still my 2nd day. I was very much worried because the condom was torn. I bought Nordette 21-pill pack with the dosage of 150mcg/30mcg. That s the only available dosage in my country. I ve read some blogs that Nordette should be 28 pills and it has a light orange color with a different dosage of what I bought. The Nordette pill I bought has white color. I m so worried. I took 4 pills 30 hours after the unprotected sex then took another 4 pills after 12 hours. Is the Nordette pill the same as the one advertised as emergency contraception? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012