Is that too much sex for there age though ?

I have three friends and all of them had have sex. Beth s had sex with 8 guys and she s only 16 and started when she was 14. Brittney is 16 almost 17 and has had 5 and started when she was only 15 same with Rachel she s had 5 started at 15 and she s only 16. I m still a virgin unfortunately... Is that too much sex for there age though???
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
well dont try to be like them having so many different partners puts them more at risk for STDs and how much sex they have is a personal choice i wouldnt say its too much but i dont think its a good choice