Is taking naturogest 200mg tablet safe ? Is there any problem in having sex during pregnancy ?

iam 23 years old and have been married for 6 years .ihad irregular periods and pcod syndrome.i had done laproscopy this iam 8-9weeks pregnant .dr gave me afolicacid tablet and naturogest200mg tablet each once a day without cheking my progestrone levels.ihad ascan in the 7th week,everything was qstn is shud i take naturogest?wont my body produce the needed progestrone hormone during pregnancy?is ther any problem in takingthe medicin at night b4 sleep?is there any problem in having sex during pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Oct 2011