Is taking boost nutrition energy drink which contains 27g sugar good during pregnancy ?

I am 15 weeks pregrant now. i am taking boost nurition energy drink everyday. is it good for health during pregrancy time. but that nutrition energy drink contains 27g sugar. i am worrying about sugar level. that s why my husband brought one more same product boost gluose control ( great for people with diabetes with 4grams Sugar). so i would like to know. this is good for me during pregrancy period. can i continue the same old one or can i use the new one.( boost glucose control with less sugar). Thank u very much for your help. i look forward to hearing from u soon.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011