Is swelling of ankles, numbness in jaws the side effect of Simvastatin for high cholesterol ?

I have high blood presure and have had a thyoriddectomy I am on the following medications , Atenlol USP 50MG twice daily, Enalapril 20MG twice daily, Asprin 100MG daily, Felodipine 5MG daily, Levothyroxine 0.1MG daily, I also take Paramax for Migrane when necessary, I had an A Typical migrane a week ago and was hospitalised overnight, my colesterol levels were find high and I was put on Simvastatin 40MG daily, I am experiencing some side effects I think from the last medication, swelling of my ankles and in particular left leg and into the crutch , some numbness around the jaw and mouth
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012