Is surgery required to cure varicocele and which medication should I take to get proper motility and good sperm count ?

Hi I am 32 years old, I had a semen test wihcih shows 80 milliom/ml and motility of 20-30%, many sluggish and pin-headed and giant headed sperms are seen, Also scanning revealed mild varicocele on left testes. Should I undergo surgery or take any tablets to cure varicocele. Can I use Himalaya Drus- Speman and Q-Gold capsule to get proper motolity and good sperm count. Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012