Is stroke permanently curable ?

stroke is a disorder due to which the blood may develop clots that may block the veins of brain. so i want to know if it is permanently curable?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Treatment/Therapy
THERE IS NO DISEASE WHICH CAN BE PERMANENTLY CURED.THE TREATMENT IS EITHER CURATIVE OR PREVENTIVE BUT ABOSULETE CURE OR PREVENTION IS MYTH.
THE PREVENTIVE ASPECT MAY REDUCE RISK OF SUBSEQUENT STROKE WITH HELP OF PROPER MADICAL INTERVENTION.BUT I MUST WARN YOU AND ALL THAT ADVERTISMENT LIKE GURANTED CURE OR PERMANENT CURE ARE ONLY MISLEADING AND NOT ACCEPETED IN GOOD MEDICAL ETHICS.