Is stress a reason for erection problems ?

hi doc, im a 35 year male in very good shape but lately ive been having this problem. I get hard as a rock but 3 minutes later i start to get soft. I have no idea why. Is this mental or a physical issue? ..I might add that my mother is fighitng cancer since october i ve been feeling a bit depressed but i was fine until a month ago. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Hello Ano,

Welcome here on HCM.
You need detail discussion with me to evaluate the actual cause of your problem hence a correct solution,
With this little story of your, I am advising you some solution presuming every other thing is normal for you.
First as the age will raises for you so the erection power of your penis will not that as before.
The monotony of sex life decreases the stimuli it was giving you before.
3 minutes are still very much sufficient for a normal man to get full orgasm.

Sexologist Dr. Nagi's  Response
Its due to stress......
Start taking meditation.....
Start with cap.oxitard and tab.mentat twice a day for 20 dayz
welcome to health care magic
it is just because of depression you experience mood swing.
need not calm and start doing meditation as
Medication is not a permanent solution for most people.
The solution to a depression free life is to use all the tools available and let others help where they can. - self help, books, changed attitude, improved self esteem, friends
Be true to yourself
Look to the present, drop the future worry and the past regret
Focus on positives not negatives
Give yourself permission to move forward
Work on your self confidence and self esteem.
Make a list of everything that you are thankful for now in your life
good luck