Is stress a factor in psoriasis outbreaks? Have asthma, ADHD and psoriasis

My son, 23 years old is a suspected drug user. Marijuana and Methanphetimine. He also suffers from asthma and allergies and chronic psoriasis and ADHD . He can never sit still or stop fidgeting and he itches all of the time to the extent that it is hard for him to get a job because of these symptoms. He also has a hard time expressing himself verbally. He is high strung and very aggitated all of the time. We have Kaiser insurance but his Dr. says there is nothing he can do about the psoriasis, there is no cure. He is a very stressful individual and is having relationship problems. It s hard to talk to him without getting him all defensive. I ve read somewhere that stress can be a factor in psoriasis outbreaks. Is this true? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012