Is stem cell therapy possible in person having CRF with HT since 10 years ?

DEAR SR, MY FATHER SUFFERING FROM CRF WITH HT SINCE 10 YEARS,HE IS TAKING MEDICINE FROM CIVIL HOSPITAL AHMEDABAD SINCE 10 YRS REGULERLY. HE IS 69 YEAR OLD. HIS REPORT IS :S.CREATINE :9.25, S.UREA:250 Hb 10.5 o/o PTHS IS NORMAL RBS :NORMAL . NOW WE WANT TO STEMCELL THERAPY . IS IT POSSIBLE? OR KIDNEY TRANSPLANT POSSIBE? HOW MUCH EXPENCE AND WHAT IS PROCESS FOR BOTH THERAPY? PLEASE GUIDE ME. MY MOBILE NO: +919909219258 E-MAI: joshiashvin2301@yahoo.com
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011