Is skipping advised to lose weight ?

Hi,I am married before 1 and half year ago.After marriage I put on alot.I want to be fit as I was previously.Is skipping helpful for me?Because I have heard that it is not good for married women it may affect on the ladies organs that it can affect when we will try for pregnancy .Is it true? Please guide me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hi ashwini,welcome to health care magic, your weight increase could be due to sedentary lifestyle.So, if you want to reduce weight than eat right food and do some physical activity like brisk walk ,jogging or any other recreational activities.
skiping is also a good exercise if done in a moderation. If you do not have any knee or ankle problem than you can start skipping.
one should avoid skiping in pregnancy or in any medical condition.
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist VIKRANT BHARDWAJ's  Response