Is severe cold with irritable bowel, palpitations post exposure a sign of HIV ?

hi, i m feeling that there is a bug in my body since last 6 months... unluckily i had unsafe sex with someone in august.. in sept i had a severe cold/ flu ... followed by irritable bowels which lasted for almost 3 months... they were green or dark in color and i could see that undigested food was in it... same time i had weird palpitation issue.. and now for the last 2 months i feel that something is big / swollen in my abdominal area.. doc have checked by ecg, heart and abdominal ultrasound, hepa a, b, c test, liver cirrhosis tests, diabetes test, cholestrol test... colonoscopy... but could not find anything. do you believe i may have hiv or someother type of stds?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012