Is severe bleeding common after MTP or is it due to hepatitis C infection?

i had twin pregnancy and had an mtp on 24.09.2012 for abortion , post mtp I am experiencing severe bleeding. I also have hepatitis C but the viral load is very low. I also have rashes on my neck and face. I am still experiencing nausea, fatigue, joint pain and low appetite. I want to know whether severe bleeding is common after MTP or due to my hepatitis C it is taking more time to heal. How long will it take for the bleeding to subside.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012