Is residol given to children for asthma? Child took excessive antibiotics in childhood. Side effects?

1) is respidol given to children to treat asthma?
2) my son is 7 and a half now and his permantent teeth are growing in very yellowish. I asked the dentist why a childs new teeth would grow out "yellow", he said it is due to too much Antibiotics prescribed to him as a young child. Is this true? He has always had bronchial/asthma problems since birth and yes, his Ped. Dr. has had him on one antibiotic after another, to no avail. He still has a croup/bronchial cough a few times a year. I have since changed his doctor. Why would a doctor prescribe antibiotics over and over? Dont they know the side affects? This makes me very angry.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013