Is reddish brown bleeding period blood or does it indicate pregnancy ?

i usually get my periods 4 days before the normal datei.e last month i had it on 11th night,and this month i had not got it till yesterday. and yesterday night i took a urine test through a doc and the test was negative after which she gave me a maxxifol syrup,and mor i saw brownish red bleedin but its not heavy and i have no signs of stomach pain however my feet is paining sometimes so whether i need to test my pregnancy once again or i am havin my periods
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011