Is random stabbing pains around the liver a result of heavy workouts and exercise ?

I have just recently started a work out routine, going for a run, sit-ups and push ups. Iv been doing it on and off for 2 weeks now, but for the last two days Iv had random stabbing pains around the liver , directly at the side under my ribcage !! Could this be an internal problem, or a reaction to the new exercise routine ? ?I m sure its easy to confuse the two, but I hate going to the doctors, in fact, I dont even have one, its been about 12 years since I last went !!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
looking to your history,most probable cause of pain seems to be due to exercise.
don't do that exercise which involves paing part for few days,you will be alright as that part will get rest.
if you don't feel better even after follwing this advice, you can consult doctor.