Is prostatomegaly and presence of renal simple cortical cysts a serious condition ?

My father's age is 72 years. One day he became unconsious hence we admitted him in Hospital & during abdomenal Scan the remarks are like below : 1) Renal simple cortical cysts 2) Prostatomegaly. Please advise us whether it is serious or what. My father s age is 72 years. One day he became unconsious hence we admitted him in Hospital & during abdomenal Scan the remarks are like below : 1) Renal simple cortical cysts 2) Prostatomegaly. Please advise us whether it is serious or what.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011