Is presence of hypertrophy normal ?

sir in pns x-ray showing the presence of hypertrophy of turbinates but paranasal sinuses are normal .what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
dear debarshi,you have not mentioned the symptoms,which is utmost important.most commonly it occurs due to congestion and anticongestant do wonders.but all depends on the symptoms and how much obstruction is.rarely surgery may be better consult practioner to solve the problem.
ENT Specialist Dr. Sumit Bhatti's  Response
Do you have symptoms such as nasal obstruction, sneezing and nasal discharge? Hypertrophied turbinates can be reduced accurately by the new technique known as Radio-Frequency Ablation.
my only problem is always mainly in the day time mucous use to come from my other problem..
General & Family Physician Dr. Gyan Prakash's  Response
that means you are having post nasal drip.this is indication of treatment.kindly visit ENT specialist.