Is pregnancy the only reason of missed period ?

Hi i took the morning after in january and i had my period when it was due in february, however i still havent seen my period for march. Could this mean that i am pregnant or has my cycle changed?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Taking the emergency pill can cause irregular cycles.If you had you period in feb then you arent pregnant from the january encounter.If you had unprotected sex in feb,after your periods,then pregnancy is possible.If you are late by over a week then,take a pregnancy test.If negative,just wait for your menses to arrive.