Is pregnancy at risk? Scan shows yolk sac with no embryo seen

Within the anteverted uterus is a well decidualized gestational sac containing a yolk sac with no embryo seen yet. No subchronic hemorrhage. The endometrial cavity divides into two at the fundal area with fundal indentation suggestive of an arcuate uterus. Seen within the left fundal myometrium is a heterogeneous structure measuring 1.2x1.4x1.0 cm suggestive of an intramural myoma nodule. What does this mean? Does this mean that my newly developed pregnancy would be at risk?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012