Is poppers bad for lungs? Does it contain tobacco?

How bad are poppers for your lungs and whole body? Please tell me the effect it can/will have on the body. A popper consists of a 1-3cm chop of a cigarette, packed into a cylindrical metal tube, then you cover weed over the top. You light slowly to smoke the green then haul on the bong hard to snap through the tube. The name comes from the pop noises you hear once the green is lit and you haul on the tobacco. Usually 50/50 ratios or 40/60 either way. It gives you a massive headrush and makes you feel good. A chop is a tear off the cigarette with paper included. Snap means to light the toke up and make the ash fall through the metal tube into the bong.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Hi christopher! Thanks for ingredient now i can make for my own, life is short and with this i make it more shorter and with addiction, worthless ! Christopher If you are new to this hell. Rest is up to you. Want to live life or use as weapon for addiction. Yes ! These practice will hurt you. Take care. Bye.